Guelph, Kitchener, Cambridge, Waterloo, Fergus, Milton and the surrounding region
It is probably fair to say that we all love clean windows, and how they brighten our homes, but no one likes cleaning them. It takes the average home owner over 3 hours to clean all the windows in their home; and who wants to do that on a well deserved day off?
- All windows are scrubbed with non-abrasive, clean and soapy water using a soft brush
- The water is then removed using a squeegee, leaving your windows bright and clear
- Window frames and sills are also wiped down to remove any excess water
- To protect your home and prevent scratches and dents we use padded ladder covers
- and, when we clean the inside of your windows, we take care to protect your furniture, flooring, and home
We don’t want to brag, but our fully trained and licensed crew has cleaned a lot of windows over the years! Leave your paper towels in the cupboard and your Windex under the sink and call Huber Window Cleaning for a free estimate today!!