Careers at Huber Window Cleaning
Do you love helping other people, making people smile and brightening the days of others? Start a career with Huber Window Cleaning!
At Huber Window Cleaning, each one of our team members is a customer service professional. We believe in brightening people’s day one interaction at a time, and we’re looking for people who feel the same way.
By joining Huber Window Cleaning, you become part of a team that was recently voted the best window cleaning company in the Guelph and Waterloo areas.
Are you ready to start your a career you will love? We currently have open positions for Outside Sales Rep, Crew Leaders and Crew Members. Please read the job posting and qualifications below. If you feel you are a fit, send us your resume. We look forward to hearing from you!
Outside Sales Representative
Window Cleaning Crew Members
Outside Sales Representative
for Huber Window Cleaning and Huber Building Maintenance
Full Time, Permanent
Salary and Benefits
Comprehensive benefits package including health, vision, dental
Profit share plan
What we provide
• Paid comprehensive training and development opportunities
• Company Cell phone, tablet and/or laptop
• Mileage reimbursement or Company vehicle provided to proven sales representative
Flexible hours and the possibility to work from home
This role requires you to have feet to the pavement covering South Western Ontario, primarily London to Milton
About this opportunity
Huber is seeking a motivated sales professional. As a sales professional for Huber you will have the immediate opportunity to sell to an unlimited supply of potential clients in 2 fast growing markets.
Explore this career changing position which will increase your income, provide new exciting experiences while putting all your skills to the test.
How people describe you
• You are a Hunter
• You are social and a natural relationship builder
• You take initiative and are highly motivated
• You have strong negotiation skills
• You are an excellent communicator
• You are well organized
• You will target business in both Window Cleaning and Janitorial Markets
• You will work to gain an understanding of our customer’s business needs
• You will build strong sales pipelines and match prospective customers to our services
What you need
• A valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle for this role
• Proficiency with Microsoft Windows/MS Office Applications
• Experience working in the condo industry and with property managers preferred
Are you looking for a career in a fast-paced, team oriented environment that offers fulfilment and the opportunity for growth?
Huber has revolutionized the window cleaning industry. We offer a competitive salary with quarterly bonuses through profit sharing, company paid benefits, paid training and development.
Huber Window Cleaning is looking for new Permanent Full-Time Crew Members to join our team.
We’re looking for people who are:
- Organized and detailed in your work
- Outgoing and willing to try new things
- Passionate about customer service
- Comfortable with heights
- Positive individuals who work well in small teams
- Active people who enjoy the outdoors
As one of our team members, you must:
- Have strong communication skills
- Be able to present yourself in a professional manner
- Be comfortable working heights
- Enjoy working with your hands
- Currently possess a valid G driving license with a clean driving record
To apply, please fill out the form below.
Huber Window Cleaning thanks all applicants and will contact you if you’re a good fit for our team.