Window Cleaning Crew Leaders and Members
Do you love helping other people, making people smile and brightening the days of others? Start a career with Huber Window Cleaning!
At Huber Window Cleaning, each one of our team members is a customer service professional. We believe in brightening people’s day, one interaction at a time, and we’re looking for people who feel the same way.
By joining Huber Window Cleaning, you become part of a team that was recently voted the best window cleaning company in the Guelph and Waterloo areas.
Are you looking for a career in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment that offers fulfillment and the opportunity for growth?
Huber has revolutionized the window cleaning industry. We offer a competitive salary with quarterly bonuses through profit sharing, company paid benefits, paid training, and development.
Huber Window Cleaning is looking for new permanent full-time crew members to join our team.
To apply, please fill out the form below:
We’re looking for people who are:
- Organized and detailed in their work
- Outgoing and willing to try new things
- Passionate about customer service
- Comfortable with heights
- Positive individuals, who work well in small teams
- Active people, who enjoy the outdoors
As one of our team members, you must:
- Have strong communication skills
- Be able to present yourself in a professional manner
- Be comfortable working heights
- Enjoy working with your hands
- Currently possess a valid G driving license with a clean driving record
Huber Window Cleaning thanks all applicants and will contact you if you’re a good fit for our team.
2 positions (Oakville and Collingwood)
We are hiring for a motivated and entrepreneurial-minded Operations Manager/Crew Lead to direct and grow one of our newer markets and satellite offices in Collingwood or Oakville. Our client has been providing business and residential window cleaning services for over 45 years in numerous markets across Southwestern Ontario, with a strong focus on customer service, flexible packages, and minimal business or life disruption.
You will be integral as the face of the organization and ensuring business growth. Strong business acumen is key.
- Management and completion of daily window cleaning service activities
- Sales, including attending networking events and trade shows
- Organizing and managing multiple crews of team members of up to six people
- Completion of quality checks to ensure work completion to standards and customer satisfaction
- Submission and tracking of revenue forecasts
- Verifying repair inventory logs – completed and pending equipment
- Ordering of equipment and supplies
- Review of expenses to ensure budget adherence
- Inspection and verification of vehicle maintenance
- Other duties as required
- Window cleaning experience is a strong asset
- Sales experience is an asset
- Construction, property management, or project manager experience is an asset
- 1+ year(s) of direct service management experience preferred
- High level of initiative and motivation is important
- Exceptional organizational, prioritization, and planning skills is key
- Excellent interpersonal communication (oral and written) skills are required
- Must be able to consistently achieve high results, with attention to detail.
- Customer-oriented, with a knowledge and understanding of the business and culture of the customers
- Valid G Driver License and clean driving record (Driver’s abstract will be required)
$45,000 – $50,000 per year (Base Salary)
Commission & Bonuses
HOURS OF WORK:
8:00am – 4:00pm, Monday to Friday
Evening and weekends may be required on occasion
- Diversity of tasks and responsibilities
- Stable income and consistent hours year-round
- Earnings potential well beyond base salary
- Full benefits package (extended health care, dental, vision, and life insurance)
- Company vehicle and paid expenses
- Company cell phone and laptop/tablet
- Paid training
Contact you if we wish you to proceed to the next step.